Does anyone do this anymore? Chris made fun of me and asked if I thought I was in elementary school. I told him to be quiet, that this would be fun. Plus it is a little extra accountability to keep up with our Christian brothers and sisters (authors) and what Christ is teaching them. If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to have them! Also, I own a few of these, but not all of them. So, if you want to borrow any or have any to lend, drop us a line:)
1. Heaven by Randy Alcorn. This is quite a book; very long and deep, but VERY good.
2. The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel.
3. The Shack by William P. Young.
4. Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. I have read this before, but not in a long time.
5. The Raggamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning.
6. 20/20 Vision by William and Amy Stearns. This book is SO good. I am only about halfway thorugh it, but I love it.
7. The Middle East for Dummies:)
8. Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver. I am not a huge fan of this one, but it is on the list so I have to read it.
9. Don’t Waste Your Life by John Piper.
10. Bible. Yes, I am reading this too.
You may be wondering how ever in the world is Carrie going to read all these books? You forget that I QUIT MY JOB! So I have a bit of free time. Anyone can join this club, the membership is free…